There are occasions when it is necessary to reassess your home to ensure it is comfortable for you and your lifestyle. Whether or not you have experienced a major life-changing event that forces you to review your home, or whether you simply want to update your home.
I can discuss with you what needs changing and help to source appropriate materials and oversee necessary work.
There are occasions when it is not necessary to move home for a sort through your possession might be sufficient. We accumulate so many things during life, yet it is not possible to keep everything; we wouldn’t have enough storage, which is when difficulties can arise.
What We Do
- Support Clients through the process of sorting organising clearing and discussing disposal options.
- Assist to identify client’s preferred charities and doing utmost so charity items are donated to them.
- Check if any family, friends, neighbours want items or if client want to gift them something?
- Check any maintenance issues and discuss with client options and appropriate trade/s
- Assist with light cleaning (dusting and vacuuming) of cleared areas with Client and present those areas
- Be at the property on the date of disposal or collection of large unwanted items (eg brown and white goods)
- Accompany client to buy home accessories so their revamped home has a “fresh start feel”