- Are you overwhelmed with what needs doing before you move home?
- Are you juggling family and work while selling your existing home?
- Are you unavailable when relatives need support when they’re downsizing?
Whether it’s helping you to sort through the stored contents of a spare bedroom so you can use it, to streamlining your possessions or making your home comfortable or overseeing the entire moving home process, I can help you! Each clients’ circumstances differ, which is why I provide a consultation. This allows me to discuss a client’s specific requirements, identifying what needs doing, determine whether there are any particular requests and know the timescale.
What We Can Do
- Ensure sorting, clearing and disposal processes are complete a week prior to the confirmed moving date
- Await Client’s email for legal confirmation of (i) exchange of contracts and (ii) legal completion dates
- Finalise necessary arrangements with removal company and coordinate with the confirmed moving date
- Check former home is securely locked and deliver all household keys to estate agent on moving date
- Arrive at new property to oversee unloading process and ensure furniture is placed in correct rooms
- If appropriate, assist Client with unpacking and setting up the new home environment